Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Weekend Badly Needed



Happy Independence Day everyone. It's one of my favorite holidays. And who doesn't like fireworks? I just love them. Sometimes we can just sit on our roof and watch them from one end of the valley to the other. Travis and I are going to go and see fireworks tomorrow night.

I don't really have a lot to say right now. I am excited to make some goat's milk soap this weekend! Bryan's friend has goats. They gave me a whole gallon of fresh goat milk! It's home in the freezer getting all ready for me to make a beautiful batch of creamy bubbly fun when I finally get a minute. I'm thinking of Oatmeal and Honey soap. Mmmmm. Or maybe a nice Sandalwood soap.

9 comments:

YbsisKaren said...

I love your soaps, but need to get more I am out! Happy 4th to you and your family.

erika said...

Happy 4th of July !Me &mackenzie love fireworks,but Cameron doesn't like the loud noise.Rory doesn't like them either.
So me&mackenzie are going to Stadium of fire!

Traci said...

I think the oatmeal honey sounds good!
Happy 4th to you all! Enjoy the holiday and hopefully a day off too??!!

Katrina said...

Erika, I hear those are the hottest tickets around right now. Is Mackenzie a Miley Cyrus fan?

Ruuddudes said...

Glad to see you back on! I know summer is incredibly busy, so I haven't been blogging lately. I see you haven't either! Welcome back and happy 4th!

We are the Dall family said...

Did you take that picture? It is really neat!
I think it is cool that you can make soap out of goats milk. Who knew you were so talented?

Katrina said...

No I didn't take the picture. I wish I was a good photographer, but I'm not. I am pretty good at taking other people's pictures that I like off of the internet. I hope nobody minds.

Kris said...

It's my favourite holiday! Wish I was there to celebrate with you!

Tiff Alaine said...

Happy late Independence day! (I am working on my blog of it right now).
I love your soups Aunt Katrina. Now I never ever want to use store soup if I can help it. I think the honey sounds nice too.