Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Back! (almost)

Hi Everyone, I've been completely neglecting my blog for a very long time now.  I have been going through so many changes in my life, I just had to take a break for a while, while I worked on putting my life back together.  I didn't feel like writing or sharing feelings for a while.  In fact, I was tempted to delete this whole blog a couple of times.  So many things have changed in my life.  I also considered just starting over on a new blog.  But in the end I decided to just keep this one just as it is, and start where I am now. 

I keep track of most of you on Facebook, which I think is nice.  But it really isn't set up for writing any more than a few sentences or so.  It's hard to write with any depth that way, not that my writing is really all that deep anyway.  But I did enjoy blogging before, so I think I am ready to come back.

4 comments:

Traci said...

yeah welcome back! u were missed!!!

YbsisKaren said...

Bring it on girl. We'll be happy to read it. missed you.

Tiff Alaine said...

I write on my blog mostly for myself, even though other people read it too. I also have a personal journal. Writing keeps me sane sometimes.
So good luck and welcome back! <3

erika said...

I feel the same way with mine.
Mostly because both of my computers were both down.
That didnt help because I was already behind.
But I told my self that its ok.
I will get to it when I can.
So keep up the good work.